Yuppie, dal bhajia of only green grams, they taste delicious. Imagine no binding compound needed for these. So let’s start.
- 2 Cups Split green grams
- Water to soak
- Salt, Pepper and chopped green chillies to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- Wash & soak the split green grams overnight. Next day you will see the skin shall easily come off the grams. So keep washing until you see 90% of the green skin out. Rub to enable removing the skin.
- Grind it coarse and leave some ungrounded split grams as well say 1 tbsp.
- As soon as you grind it, place the batter in a big sieve, below a bowl; let it remain like that for 2 hours so all the excess water comes out.
- Now you can also refrigerate the same for 20 – 30 mins.
- Then place the batter in a bowl, add salt, chopped green chillies to taste and deep fry them on medium heat.
Leave a Reply