There is something special about the Kenyan potatoes guys, especially the ones you get from Bomet, they are very good in cooking and the outcome you get is simply spectacular and delicious. I personally prefer Kenyan potatoes. This recipe can be eaten when fasting on ekadashi. Super easily made for the lazy bums haha J
Pepper Potatoes (Serves 3)
- 6 Medium sized potatoes, washed and unpeeled
- 3 tbsp. Black pepper coarse powder
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. black salt
- 1 tbsp. red chilli powder
- 250ml sunflower oil
- In a pressure cooker, heat the oil, all the 250ml.
- Mix all the dry spices in a bowl.
- Cut the potatoes into 4 side openings, stuff in the dry spices into the openings of the potatoes and press well.
- Place them in the pressure cooker, and just before the whistle is about to blow, switch off the gas. Let them simmer for 15mins.
Leave a Reply